January 5, 2012

Changes Already

New Beginnings ...
from Pinterest

2012 is already pushing me to make changes ... changes that I want and need to make for 2012!  Today it was confirmed .... I am going to be on the job hunt, and for real now ... see I have known this was coming. She has been absent from the office for a long, long while now. Business has slowed and she is ready for retirement.I have sent resumes out but to be honest I haven't pursued it like I was serious. I need this change for my own growth so I am looking forward to this but am also so very scared. A job change means so many things especially for me and my shy self. I embrace it but it scares the %*@! outta me! Especially with the job market as it is here but I know if I get myself out there and network it will be ok and I will be happier when it's all said and done.


julie

No comments: